1. I died as a mineral and became a plant,
I died as plant and rose to animal,
I died as animal and I was Man.
Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?
Yet once more I shall die as Man, to soar
With angels bless'd; but even from angelhood
I must pass on: all except God doth perish.
When I have sacrificed my angel-soul,
I shall become what no mind e'er conceived.
Oh, let me not exist! for Non-existence
Proclaims in organ tones,
To Him we shall return.
2. I searched for God among the Christians and on the Cross and therein I found Him not.
I went into the ancient temples of idolatry; no trace of Him was there.
I entered the mountain cave of Hira and then went as far as Qandhar but God I found not.
With set purpose I fared to the summit of Mount Caucasus and found there only 'anqa's habitation.
Then I directed my search to the Kaaba, the resort of old and young; God was not there even.
Turning to philosophy I inquired about him from ibn Sina but found Him not within his range.
I fared then to the scene of the Prophet's experience of a great divine manifestation only a "two bow-lengths' distance from him" but God was not there even in that exalted court.
Finally, I looked into my own heart and there I saw Him; He was nowhere else.
Despre mine
Totalul afișărilor de pagină
Faceți căutări pe acest blog
Postări populare
-
“Truth in philosophy means that concept and external reality correspond.” -- Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (1770-1831) “Poverty in itself do...
-
Cam de asta se va ocupa posibilul viitor ” Centru naț Cu un an jumate înainte de prezidențiale, Maia își trage centru anti-fake news. Am t...
-
un fragment dintr-un dialog între Socrate şi un alolingv moldovean pre nume Choiros (traducere din greacă) Socrate: -- Deci, afirmi precum...
-
Al-Imran (The Family of Imran) 3:55 Lo! God said: "O jesus ! Verily, I shall cause thee to die, and shall...
-
Constantin Tănase Tanase-editorial.jpg Declaraţiile lui V. Voronin demonstrează că regimul comunist de la Chişinău pregăteşte opinia publică...
-
3 Regi la ortodocşi şi 1 Împăraţi la protestanţi - 18 25. Şi a zis Ilie proorocilor lui Baal: "Să vă alegeţi un viţel şi să-l pregăti...
-
Russia isn’t the obstacle to a secure gas future for Europe. The EU’s lack of vision is. by Pierre Noël Posted on 21 November 2008 Conventio...
Etichete
politica
(70)
religie
(49)
filosofie
(26)
texte sacre
(26)
geopolitica
(23)
Maia Sandu
(22)
dodon
(22)
realitati
(22)
economie
(21)
Rusia
(19)
elita politică
(18)
criza morală
(17)
etnii din Moldova
(17)
societatea moldovenească
(17)
lumea rusa
(16)
Andrei Năstase
(15)
noi moldovenii
(14)
Putin
(13)
civilizatii
(13)
ideologie
(13)
interzis desteptilor
(13)
eastern partnership
(12)
istorie
(12)
politică
(12)
romanism
(12)
sociologie
(12)
putere politica
(11)
ucraina
(11)
Occident
(10)
UE
(10)
democratie
(10)
existentialism
(10)
planul pentru Moldova
(10)
coruptie
(9)
voronin
(9)
Transnistria
(8)
alegeri prezidenţiale
(8)
aristocratizare
(8)
cultura
(8)
proteste
(8)
stat
(8)
criza economica
(7)
electorala locala 2011
(7)
Era IT
(6)
Russia
(6)
filosofia religiei
(6)
libertatea presei
(6)
valori
(6)
Parteriat Estic
(5)
alegeri
(5)
etnici români
(5)
gender
(5)
moldova
(5)
post-modernism
(5)
românism
(5)
AIE
(4)
PCRM
(4)
anomie
(4)
etnii
(4)
guvern
(4)
horatiu
(4)
mentalitate sovietică
(4)
mitropolia
(4)
presa liberă
(4)
protest 7 aprilie
(4)
unirea cu România
(4)
viitor
(4)
PASDA
(3)
PLDM
(3)
Platforma DA
(3)
alegeri 2014
(3)
alegeri 2015
(3)
biserica ortodoxa
(3)
cercetare
(3)
definitii
(3)
electorala 2010
(3)
etică
(3)
fake news
(3)
fenomenologie
(3)
fericire
(3)
guvernul maia sandu
(3)
manipulare
(3)
modernizare
(3)
pasdanaşi
(3)
unionişti
(3)
ştiri false
(3)
BCT
(2)
BECS
(2)
NATO
(2)
PDM
(2)
Vlad Filat
(2)
comunicat de presa
(2)
creştinism
(2)
electorala 2014
(2)
electorala 29 iulie
(2)
energie
(2)
ganduri
(2)
gastarbeiteri
(2)
identitate națională
(2)
islam
(2)
justitie
(2)
literatură
(2)
media
(2)
mentalitate patriarhală
(2)
mi-a placut si am furat
(2)
partide proruse
(2)
poezii
(2)
psihanaliză
(2)
război hibrid
(2)
sate
(2)
savoci
(2)
scriitori persani
(2)
secolul 21
(2)
sfinţi părinţi
(2)
socialiști
(2)
statalişti
(2)
Academia de Ştiinţe
(1)
Andrian Candu
(1)
Asociaţia Sociologilor şi Demografilor
(1)
BEM
(1)
Biblia
(1)
Donald Trump
(1)
Freud
(1)
MIG-uri
(1)
PAS
(1)
PL
(1)
PSRM
(1)
Patriarhia Rusă
(1)
Pro-Moldova
(1)
Renato Usatîi
(1)
Rogozin
(1)
alegeri 2019
(1)
alianta kozak
(1)
comuniști
(1)
electorala 2012
(1)
electorala 2019
(1)
greceanii
(1)
indo-europeni
(1)
jdun
(1)
limbi straine
(1)
lingvistica
(1)
metode de invatare
(1)
migranţi
(1)
mitologie
(1)
retorica
(1)
sat
(1)
scripturi
(1)
serviciile secrete ruseşti
(1)
sistemul de învăţământ
(1)
sondaj de opinie
(1)
stat autoritar
(1)
stat totalitar
(1)