Muslims! What can I do? I have lost my identity!
I am not a Christian, Jew, pagan, or Muslim.
I am neither an Easterner nor a Westerner,
neither a land nor a sea person.
Nature can't fully account for me,
nor can the whirling cosmos.
I don't exclusively belong to earth, water, fire, or air.
I am not of the invisible-ineffable, nor of the dust--
I am not a process or a being.
I am not of this world or the next, and deserve
neither eternal reward nor eternal punishment.
I am not of Adam or Eve,
not of the original Garden nor the final one.
My home has no address; my tracks leave no trace.
I am neither body nor soul--What can I say?
I belong to the Self of the Beloved.
I have laid all "twos" aside:
this world and that world are one.
I search for One, I recognize One,
I see One clearly, and I call the name of the One.
That unnameable One, the breath of the breath,
is the first and last, the outside and the inside.
I identify no one except by "O That... O This!"
I am drunk on the cup of Love:
here-now and everywhere-all-time have vanished.
I can't handle any business except celebration.
If I spend an instant without you,
that instant makes my whole life seem worthless.
If I can win one moment with you,
I will crush both worlds under my feet
as I dance in joy forever.
My Beloved Shams-i-Tabriz, I am living permanently
intoxicated:
I have no more stories to tell except ones about drunks and
parties.
Despre mine
Totalul afișărilor de pagină
Faceți căutări pe acest blog
Postări populare
-
“Truth in philosophy means that concept and external reality correspond.” -- Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (1770-1831) “Poverty in itself do...
-
Cam de asta se va ocupa posibilul viitor ” Centru naț Cu un an jumate înainte de prezidențiale, Maia își trage centru anti-fake news. Am t...
-
un fragment dintr-un dialog între Socrate şi un alolingv moldovean pre nume Choiros (traducere din greacă) Socrate: -- Deci, afirmi precum...
-
Al-Imran (The Family of Imran) 3:55 Lo! God said: "O jesus ! Verily, I shall cause thee to die, and shall...
-
Constantin Tănase Tanase-editorial.jpg Declaraţiile lui V. Voronin demonstrează că regimul comunist de la Chişinău pregăteşte opinia publică...
-
3 Regi la ortodocşi şi 1 Împăraţi la protestanţi - 18 25. Şi a zis Ilie proorocilor lui Baal: "Să vă alegeţi un viţel şi să-l pregăti...
-
Russia isn’t the obstacle to a secure gas future for Europe. The EU’s lack of vision is. by Pierre Noël Posted on 21 November 2008 Conventio...
Etichete
politica
(70)
religie
(49)
filosofie
(26)
texte sacre
(26)
geopolitica
(23)
Maia Sandu
(22)
dodon
(22)
realitati
(22)
economie
(21)
Rusia
(19)
elita politică
(18)
criza morală
(17)
etnii din Moldova
(17)
societatea moldovenească
(17)
lumea rusa
(16)
Andrei Năstase
(15)
noi moldovenii
(14)
Putin
(13)
civilizatii
(13)
ideologie
(13)
interzis desteptilor
(13)
eastern partnership
(12)
istorie
(12)
politică
(12)
romanism
(12)
sociologie
(12)
putere politica
(11)
ucraina
(11)
Occident
(10)
UE
(10)
democratie
(10)
existentialism
(10)
planul pentru Moldova
(10)
coruptie
(9)
voronin
(9)
Transnistria
(8)
alegeri prezidenţiale
(8)
aristocratizare
(8)
cultura
(8)
proteste
(8)
stat
(8)
criza economica
(7)
electorala locala 2011
(7)
Era IT
(6)
Russia
(6)
filosofia religiei
(6)
libertatea presei
(6)
valori
(6)
Parteriat Estic
(5)
alegeri
(5)
etnici români
(5)
gender
(5)
moldova
(5)
post-modernism
(5)
românism
(5)
AIE
(4)
PCRM
(4)
anomie
(4)
etnii
(4)
guvern
(4)
horatiu
(4)
mentalitate sovietică
(4)
mitropolia
(4)
presa liberă
(4)
protest 7 aprilie
(4)
unirea cu România
(4)
viitor
(4)
PASDA
(3)
PLDM
(3)
Platforma DA
(3)
alegeri 2014
(3)
alegeri 2015
(3)
biserica ortodoxa
(3)
cercetare
(3)
definitii
(3)
electorala 2010
(3)
etică
(3)
fake news
(3)
fenomenologie
(3)
fericire
(3)
guvernul maia sandu
(3)
manipulare
(3)
modernizare
(3)
pasdanaşi
(3)
unionişti
(3)
ştiri false
(3)
BCT
(2)
BECS
(2)
NATO
(2)
PDM
(2)
Vlad Filat
(2)
comunicat de presa
(2)
creştinism
(2)
electorala 2014
(2)
electorala 29 iulie
(2)
energie
(2)
ganduri
(2)
gastarbeiteri
(2)
identitate națională
(2)
islam
(2)
justitie
(2)
literatură
(2)
media
(2)
mentalitate patriarhală
(2)
mi-a placut si am furat
(2)
partide proruse
(2)
poezii
(2)
psihanaliză
(2)
război hibrid
(2)
sate
(2)
savoci
(2)
scriitori persani
(2)
secolul 21
(2)
sfinţi părinţi
(2)
socialiști
(2)
statalişti
(2)
Academia de Ştiinţe
(1)
Andrian Candu
(1)
Asociaţia Sociologilor şi Demografilor
(1)
BEM
(1)
Biblia
(1)
Donald Trump
(1)
Freud
(1)
MIG-uri
(1)
PAS
(1)
PL
(1)
PSRM
(1)
Patriarhia Rusă
(1)
Pro-Moldova
(1)
Renato Usatîi
(1)
Rogozin
(1)
alegeri 2019
(1)
alianta kozak
(1)
comuniști
(1)
electorala 2012
(1)
electorala 2019
(1)
greceanii
(1)
indo-europeni
(1)
jdun
(1)
limbi straine
(1)
lingvistica
(1)
metode de invatare
(1)
migranţi
(1)
mitologie
(1)
retorica
(1)
sat
(1)
scripturi
(1)
serviciile secrete ruseşti
(1)
sistemul de învăţământ
(1)
sondaj de opinie
(1)
stat autoritar
(1)
stat totalitar
(1)